NHL 15 - Xbox One
EA SPORTS NHL15 is the first title in a new generation of hockey video games that boldly changes everything you know about the award winning franchise. Experience the hard hitting chaos and unpredictability of the sport as real-world physics are extended to all 12 players on the ice, as well as the puck itself. Look, move, play and think like a real hockey player with all new authentic player modelling and an evolved arsenal of tools, including the Superstar Skill Stick and Vision AI that allow for an unprecedented level of control and elevated player intelligence.
Take in the emotion of every play as you immerse yourself in authentic arenas across the National Hockey League, in front of a full house of fans created with 9,000 dynamic and individual crowd models, the most ever in a sports video game. Finally, witness the most realistic broadcast package to date, as NHL 15 overhauls the look of the game with the new NBC Sports Game Day Presentation featuring the commentary team of Mike 'Doc' Emrick and Eddie Olczyk, alongside TSN analyst Ray Ferraro.
From the ice, to the fans, to the presentation, NHL 15 brings to life the sights, sounds and feel of the fastest team sport on the planet like no other game before.
- 12 Player NHL Collision Physics for the first time in any sports game, real-world physics affects every player through every on-ice collision with the new 12 Player NHL Collision Physics.
- Utilizing the power of the next generation consoles, and building off the critically-acclaimed NHL Collision Physics system, every player on the ice is governed by physics at all times.
- Feel the hard-hitting chaos of NHL hockey through true-to-life secondary collisions, net scrambles and player pileups, capturing the desperation of every shift.
- Real Puck Physics The puck is one of the most complex items in the game to authentically replicate and it finally gets its due in NHL 15.
- Completely rebuilt puck physics result in a more realistic feel to every puck interaction.
- Everything on the ice, including the ice surface itself, is live which leads to the unpredictable and authentic puck spins, rolls and bounces seen in a real NHL game.
- Authentic Player & Equipment Models